Indoor Air Essentials
Air Quality Services in Eastern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
REPAIR • REPLACEMENT • MAINTENANCE
We are proud partners of Clean Comfort, one of the industry-leading air quality services available. At Comfort by Design, you can find everything from the Clean Comfort Media Air Cleaner to the Clean Comfort Evaporative Humidifier. Our goal is to provide exceptional service at affordable rates with our air quality services in eastern Minnesota, western Wisconsin, and the surrounding area.
Easily installed in new or existing heating and cooling systems, Clean Comfort® whole-home solutions work invisibly, silently, and automatically to treat the air in your entire home.
What Is Indoor Air Quality?
A lot can impact the quality of the air inside your home, including temperature, humidity, ventilation, and chemical or biological contaminants.
Every year, air cycles through your heating and cooling systems. This can result in dust, bacteria, viruses, and all kinds of airborne particles congregating, growing, and collecting within your home. When these particles are in your ventilation system, the indoor air quality in your home is directly and negatively impacted.
Poor indoor air quality is found to be associated with the following:
- Irritation of the Eyes, Nose, and Throat
- Headaches and Dizziness
- Respiratory Disease
- Heart Disease
A member of Comfort by Design’s indoor air quality team will work with you to address these issues head-on.
Air Quality Solutions
We offer a variety of ways to improve indoor air quality for western Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota residents.
- Filtration: This is one of the most effective ways to improve your indoor air by reducing or removing the sources of pollutants. This is built into or added to your existing HVAC system.
- Humidification and Dehumidification: Sometimes, you need help managing the amount of water vapor in the air. While the optimum humidity level in your home depends on your personal preferences and lifestyle, the ideal humidity for health and comfort is somewhere between 30 to 50 percent humidity.
- Purification: The goal of these portable devices is to remove airborne contaminants and allergens from the air and then circulate purified air back into the room.
- Ventilation: With the right ventilation system, you can better control indoor humidity and contaminants.
To learn more about indoor air quality for western Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota, call Comfort By Design and speak to one of our experts.