How Comfort By Design is Handling COVID-19
At Comfort By Design, we take the safety of our customers and our staff seriously. While this is true every day, it’s especially important in this time of heightened concern. Because our services play a vital role in maintaining health, safety, and comfort in the Eastern MN/Western WI area, we will be remaining open during this time. But, you can rest assured that we’re taking steps to minimize the impact of COVID-19. Below you will find a brief outline of our plan for addressing the virus. If you ned service, please call our main line at 715-273-3658
How Comfort By Design is Working to Protect YouPer the CDC and WHO guidelines, we are making some changes to our normal operating procedures. We will also be adopting regorous cleaning protocols during the outbreak. While these adjustments may seem inefficient or awkward, they’re necessary to ensure the health of those we serve.
- Staff Care: Any employees showing symptoms will be asked to remain home until medically clear.
- Sanitization: Our trucks come stocked with CDC approved cleaning products and hand washing stations. After completing a job, your technician will wipe down any areas with which they’ve had contact. This includes equipment, door handles, and floors.
- Distancing Efforts: Some of our office staff will be relocated to remote locations during the COVID-19 outbreak. In some situations, we may ask to see pictures or videos of your equipment to better understand the problem you want addressed in order to optimize scheduling and help minimize face-to-face contact.
- Area-Based Responses: While we will continue to service everyone in Eastern MN/Western Wi area, we will take extra precautions around clients in areas deemed high-risk by the CDC.
- Authorization: We usually require a written signature on paper or a tablet prior to beginning work, however, to reduce the risk of contact, we will instead be sending out electronic authorization forms.